Wednesday, May 12, 2010

1st Time Dapat AWARD!!!


Oh my GOD(ALLAH S.W.T),akhirnya dapat jgk award nie.time kaseh la byk2 kt cik ayu yg sudi bg.this is my question & answer.mcm kat zaman skolah la plak,hehe.
1)Link the person yg bg award nih-BERES
2)Pass the awrad to 15 bloggers that u recently discovered & think are fantastic.INI DIA:
*aroha mizwa
arien
yatiezaini
anies
diyanah
wildlife&nature
lina
zdiniy
chef wan
maina cakes
chetam
chocolicious
kek dihatiku
fardahila
yamin
3)Contact said blogs & let them know they've won award.-WILL DO
4)State7 things about yourself:
*I have a Diploma in Culinary Arts
*Love to bake since I was a child
*I'm still single & available.hehe
*Would love to go to Paris 1 day
*I love shoes & handbags soooooooooooooooooooooo much
*Now,I'm on a very strict diet.
*Started going for aerobics classes since the last 4 months & lost 7 kg so far.
Thats all.tq

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
kuantan, pahang, Malaysia
i love to try new recipes,baking & decorating cakes.

Copyright © sYasYa's CaKeS. Designed by Whitey Mommy